One of these things is not like the others
One of these things doesn’t belong
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time we finish our song?
Not ringing a bell? OK, I’ll share some examples. Good luck!
- Cat / Dog / Hamster / Gorilla
- Black / Helicopter / Red / Green
- Cowboys / Cubs / Dodgers / Yankees
- G / W / 9 / R
- Washington / Franklin / Nixon / Lincoln
- Grape / Shape / Cape / Truck
- Stephen / Roger / Billy / Alec
- Actor / Crate / React / Trace
- Vancouver / Montreal / Toronto / Seattle
- Subject / Verb / Preposition / Adjective
- Alps / Blade / Cheese / Miss
- Dasher / Comet / Cherub / Blitzen
Now that you’re familiar with the game, try to figure out one more:
Holmes / Homes / Holmes / Holmes
Did you get it?
All four look alike. But wait. Upon closer inspection, it’s clear that one Homes in this cookie-cutter development stands out, for the wrong reasons. Another letter should reside in that Homes. In this article about the madman who