Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Two-for-One Special

Last year, I treated my readers to a two-for-one special. The feedback was phenomenal. The plaudits were plentiful. The judgment was jubilant. The pomp was no mere happenstance. OK, perhaps I've overhyped the aftermath of that August 2012 post. Still, it's pleasing to provide readers with a little something extra from time to time. That time is nigh.

Wait for it.

Wait for it...

It's here! The generosity spirits have moved me once again; it's time for another twofer special.

Do you see what I see? I see Tennessee spelled with an extra s. Because the word breaks between lines, the typo almost goes unnoticed. Almost.

Do you know who is ruining the opening sentence? It's who. Why is that word included? Who knows? Oh, right, who knows. But he isn't talking.

That's two. For you. The lucky ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment